Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to
make it complex and wonderful.
Pour vous faire remarquer portez des chaussettes de couleur
Wear socks of different
colours , one for each foot, and get noticed.
a dinner party one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well
but not too wisely.
Invité à souper il faut
manger sagement mais pas trop comme il faut, et parler comme il faut
mais pas trop sagement.
-W. Somerset Maugham, novelist, dramatist, and
short-story writer (1874-1965)
Burn not your house to fright away the mice.
Améliorez enfin gratuitement votre prononciation de l'anglais avec
your money - someday it may be worth something.
7. "We should make things as simple as possible, but not simpler."
8. It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say
and say the opposite.
9. Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
When everything else fails, read the instructions.
11. Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.
12. You must rest during the day so you can sleep at night.
13. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like
14. Don't be superstitious; it brings bad luck.
Join the Army: Visit exotic places, meet interesting people and then
16. Never get into fights with ugly people. They have nothing to
To find a policeman in a hurry, double-park.
18. If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to
every word you say, talk in your sleep.
19. Cut back on the caffeine!
- Arrêtez la caféine!
20. Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.
21. Stop snoring. - Arrêtez de
Illiterate? Write for free help!
Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is
in trouble again.
31. If you want people to know where you stand, wear the same socks
for two weeks.
32. Don't drink and drive, you might spill some.
33. Be kind to your children; They choose your nursing home.